Health Sciences Acquisitions Corporation (NASDAQ:HSACU) stock observed trading -2.96% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 3.29% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of 1.50% away from 50 day moving average and 1.50% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 1.34% off 20-day moving average.
On June 20, 2019, Health Sciences Acquisitions Corporation (NASDAQ: HSACU) a blank check company formed for the purpose of entering into a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses, announced that holders of the Company’s units may elect to separately trade the common stock and warrants included in its units commencing on or about June 21, 2019.
The common stock and warrants will trade on the NASDAQ Capital Market (NASDAQ) under the symbols HSAC and HSACW, respectively. Units not separated will continue to trade on NASDAQ under the symbol HSACU. After separation, the common stock and warrants may be recombined to create units.
About Health Sciences Acquisitions Corporation Health Sciences Acquisitions Corporation is a Delaware company incorporated as a blank check company for the purpose of entering into a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, recapitalization, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses or entities. The Company’s efforts to identify a prospective target business will not be limited to a particular industry or geographic region, although the Company intends to focus on targets located North America or Europe that are developing assets in the biopharma and medical technology sectors. The USA based company Health Sciences Acquisitions Corporation moved with change of 1.59% to $10.52 with the total traded volume of 22538 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 109.85K. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at 0.98%. The one month performance of stock was 1.59 is now at 2.58% since this point in 2018. The average volatility for the week and month was at 1.07% and 0.69% respectively .
Michelle Willette – Category – Market Movers
Michelle Willette is a relatively new investor, only investing for the last 5 years. She believes though, that it’s not the amount of time in the market that determines a good investor, but rather how dedicated they are to actively improving their knowledge.
She has immersed himself in the world of investing, and prides himself on avoiding hype from latest trends and news. She has more than 10 years of experience in writing financial and business news, most recently as Investment Editor and writer. She also has a vast knowledge of stock trading. Michelle earned bachelor degree from Union College with a focus in Business Administration. She is the Senior Editor and covers Market Movers section. She also holds an MBA from Penn State University and she has two daughter and one son.
Email Contact – Michelle@bitcoinpriceupdate.review
Address – 1404 St Jean Baptiste St, Hebertville Station, Quebec
Zip Code – G0W 1T0
Phone Number – 418-343-0773